SPCC COMMUNITY SURVEY
SouthPort Community Centre (SPCC) is a non-profit organisation providing a broad range of education, inclusion and wellbeing programs to more than 400 disadvantaged and isolated locals each week.
Since 1986, these programs have been helping Port Phillip residents manage daily life, deal with disability, overcome disadvantage and social isolation, and work towards employment, education, and social inclusion.
SPCC has been recognised for providing outstanding and innovative educational programs to disadvantaged communities – receiving Victorian Learn Local awards in 2015 & 2016; with these initiatives and programs facilitating active citizenship and a stronger, resilient and more inclusive community.
Over the past year we have adapted many of our programs to accommodate COVID pandemic responses. This survey will help us to identify other potential areas of need that we may be able to address through our services, and better understand how residents feel about both SPCC and their local community.
We are conducting this survey to:
- understand the Port Phillip community’s awareness and knowledge of SPCC
- understand the Port Phillip community’s current needs, and post Covid
- understand what sections of the community are feeling most disconnected
- identify new program opportunities that help SPCC achieve their vision of being the heart of an active, vibrant, engaged community
To be eligible for the 5 x $200 Prezzie Prize Draw:
- We are seeking feedback from Port Phillip residents, particularly those in the Port Melbourne and South Melbourne areas. For those who want to participate in the prize draw you will need to show proof of a Port Phillip address when collecting the prize.
- All survey questions must be completed, along with useful comments in the text boxes, to be eligible for the prize draw.
- All participants must include their email and phone number
- Survey closes 15 October 11pm
Further more detailed phone interview options: $50 prezzie gift card available per interview
- If you would like to participate in a more detailed phone interview, to help us plan our programs further, please complete the interview request section
- Interviews will take approximately 20 minutes.
- We have 50 interview spaces, so applicants will be selected on the quality of survey response and on a first come first served basis
All identifying information will be kept confidential and not shared with any external bodies, as per the Privacy Act.
No participant contact details will be retained
Any further questions
Please contact 96451476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org