ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday 5 November 2021, 4.30 pm
- Attendance and Apologies
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2019-20 AGM
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurers report & annual financial statement
- Manager’s report
- Election of the Board
- Determine the annual membership fee and date for payment thereof
- Appointment of an Auditor or Auditor
- It is RECOMMENDED: Assur PTY LTD (formerly known as Tony Ager of TST Audit and Assurance PTY LTD) Level 1, 189 Coleman Pde, Glen Waverly, VIC 3150 be appointed at auditor for the ensuring year
Please register to attend this online event here:
The zoom link and a digital copy the annual report and financial statement, and previous minutes will be emailed to all registered attendees the day before the meeting and will also be available on the day at: http://southportcc.org.au/documents-research/
The Heart of the Port Awards and entertainment will be held at the end of the AGM.
All members will be welcome to stay on and enjoy the entertainment.
2021 SPCC AGM Form of Appointment of Proxy for Members
Please complete this form if you WILL NOT be attending the event.
Please note that the AGM will be held via videoconference and you will be able to attend remotely.